Technical features of the finishing lines of ES Series
1. The lines are capable of producing high-performance translucent laundry soap or toilet soap.
2. The worm barrel is made from one piece of tube, instead of two tube sections connected together by bolted flanges, which is the usual practice of other soap machine producers in China. The two sectioned barrel is not as precise as the integral one ,and will cause "biting" of barrel wall, causing the soap produced contains metal, deteriorating the quality of the product soap.
3. Special worm design with seamless drawn conical core that greatly reduces soap bar forming time, and increases pressure inside the worm barrel, making soap more compact ,more smooth and transparent.
4. People-oriented design: Proctor&Gamble's management, and safety standards are adopted in the line design. The machines are better sealed, and have more safety measures.
5.The machines are are more transparent so the workers can see machine parts running inside the machine at any time.
6. The machine is tidy both outside and inside.
7. The finishing line can be running automatically as a whole, easy to be operated via the control panel.