Simpler in mechanical structure
Easier to operate
Fewer point of failure
Longer service life
Technical features of the finishing lines with capacities of 500 to 4,000 kg/h in Series ES
1. The lines are capable of producing high-performance toilet or translucent laundry soap.
2. The worm barrel is made from one piece of tube, instead of two tube sections connected together by bolted flanges, which is the usual practice of other soap machine producers in China. The two Sectioned barrel is not as precise as the integral one ,and will cause "biting" of barrel wall, the soap produced will contain metal, deteriorating the quality of the product soap.
3. Special worm design with seamless drawn conical core that greatly reduces soap bar forming time, and increases pressure inside the worm barrel, making soap more compact ,more smooth in testure and transparent.
4. People-oriented design: Proctor&Gamble's management and safety standards are adopted, the machines ,better sealed, and have more safety measures.
5. the machines are more transparent so the workers can see machine parts running inside the machine at any time.
6. The machine is tidy both outside and inside.
7. The finishing line can be running automatically as a whole, easy to be controllled via control panel.